What about atoms of HELIUM?....HYDROGEN...LIGHTER THAN AIR?
Where are your "scales" located?
Smart-Ass....
How many atoms of helium would you have to pile into any conceivable
"pan" to balance a "pure" object....say consisting of a "mass" pound
of lead... Do "lighter than air" atoms "float" in a
vacuum?.....Vacuumed Compressed lighter than air elements could be
gathered in sufficient quantity to amount to any mass "weight" , I
suppose