jr writes> What we feel is a Force we exert on a resistance to our
effort. The planet attractor acts on all atoms, not just the optimally
structured and arranged atoms we associate with electromagnetism. We
feel the attraction on our atoms as resistance and we call it gravity
and think it is acting on us (we think the force we feel is acting on
us instead of acting on our atoms where we feel the cumulative
resistance to the action on our atoms as we work against it). The
significance here is that an attraction on atoms, instead of the mass
of the atoms (us) is a super-electromagnetic attraction generated by
large aggregates of matter in cases, and large aggregates of
dynamically cored planets and stars in all cases.)

We feel electromagnetism generated by the optimally internally and
externally arranged atoms as magnetism when we hold a magnet near a
suitable object. The electricity that passes through our body, can
kill us as it structurally changes our atoms to enable the passage of
current.  Gravity is the manifestation of the attraction on all atoms
however arranged.

Does this eliminate the contradiction so far. Note I am not asking you
to agree with me. Only want to know if the self contradiction is
elliminated.
Thanks.
johnreed