On Jun 3, 7:03 am, nominal9 <nomin...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I  dunno... jr.... your claim that gravity IS electromagnetic force...

jr writes> You are oversimplifying what I wrote making it
unnecessarily complex. I am saying that in the planet surface case we
have the phenomenon we witness and define as electromagnetism. This
either involves an ordered array of atoms externally or an ordered
array of atoms that are arranged optimally internally… or both (No
proposal here now of the meaning of optimal although I have
entertained that elsewhere).The other “non-electromagnetic matter” is
arranged irregularly enough internally as to not behave
electromagnetically as we define electromagnetism. We witness
magnetism but we feel it secondarily not directly as a pull on us but
indirectly as a pull on a magnet, etc.

I have explained that gravity is a force that begins and ends in what
we as living objects feel. If our atoms were arranged optimally we
could feel magnetism directly.  When our atoms are so arranged we are
in the process of being electrocuted.
The idea that gravity is a separate force from the universe than the
manifestation of a force we feel causes us to invent absurd notions
like blackholes… just as though electromagnetism is subservient to a
force we feel. A force we feel will crush electromagnetism into a
blackhole. A force we feel will cause electromagnetism a problem. Why
is it only me that readily sees the absurdity here?

Clearly gravity is a force we feel and electromagnetism is a force
that fortunately we don’t feel most of the time. We can say since
gravity is a force we feel it is fundamental and inanimate objects
also are subservient to this force. Except that clearly inanimate
objects are not alive and I assume then that inanimate objects do not
feel anything. So whatever force is acting on us, since it is uniquely
defined by each of our weights and our weights are a function of our
matter and our matter is composed of atoms, then if gravity is the
universal controller, the inanimate object also composed of atoms must
feel the cumulative resistance of its atoms. But since it is not alive
as a body of connected atoms, can at best only feel one atom at a
time. Thus all atoms fall at the same rate in a vacuum never
recognizing that together they exert a greater force together than
apart. But if they could feel that collective force they would
initially believe in it too.

doesn't seem to hold too much factual accuracy.... at least not as
electromagnetic forces are so far understood...

jr writes> Electromagnetism is not understood at all. If it were
understood blackholes would be understood as the foolishness they are.
Blackholes are a direct consequence of our gravitational ignorance.
Like a force we feel will commandeer electromagnetism… er uh  the
speed of light.

. If gravity were just
a plain electromagnetic force

jr writes> How many times must it be written. Gravity is a force we as
living objects feel. We can define what we feel consistent with a
product of the quantities mass and acceleration. Mass does not change
with location and [g] depends solely on location. The universe is a
least action universe where mass [m] and acceleration [g] operate
within that least action, thus enabling the functional use of
mathematics which is least action consistent in all cases.

We feel the pull of the planet as the product [mg]. We will feel this
numerical least action consistent quantity everywhere. That does not
mean that the universe is controlled by the force we feel.

Electromagnetism acts on atoms. Gravity is what we feel acting on our
atoms in total. We work against this cumulative pull. So we have
gravity and electromagnetism each acting on our atoms. Can we get a
consensus there? Gravity acts on atoms. Electro-Magnetism acts on
atoms.

 then "we" could all just reverse the
polarity between two objects and propel ourselves away from
"Things".... like a spaceship could just "force" itself through space
by bouncing off or hopscotching from one source of gravity to
another...

jr writes> You keep on treating the force you exert as the force that
the universe exerts. What you feel and what you apply has been defined
consistent with the universe action. I say that altho’ it is
functional it is fantasy beyond your sense of force.

 this is nice science fiction, so far... still, however,
"we" haven' t been able to build a motor to do it...

jr writes>  Gravity is convenient science fiction. Believe in the
universality of the force you initiate in response to an attraction on
your atoms because it is functional everywhere in the universe that
you feel it and you and those who think like you will invent
blackholes that eliminate the attraction on atoms and make that force
subject to what you feel. Why should the force you initiate also be a
force you respond to? Where the resistance you encounter is merely
defined consistent with a force you feel.

. maybe some ETs
(if they exist) have.....I don't mean to ridicule.... but I think
your
proposed factual definition to me regarding gravity as an
electromagnetic force requires further explanation or
amplification...

jr writes> You are correct. If I cannot explain it to others it is
worthless.

. you might just well know that what you are saying is
absolutely true... but you need to explain it a bit better to my un-
scientific "layman's" ignorant mind...

jr writes> I better know what is absolutely false than what is
absolutely true..

I still ask... can you better define what gravity  is?....Is it a
"force" that can be "generated"... like electricity.... or
magnetism.... or nuclear level  weak and strong et al... forces

jr writes> OK let’s take nuclear forces. Do we really entertain the
notion that gravity will eliminate nuclear force. Just compress it to
a blackhumanhole immediately after it eliminates atomic forces as it
travels inexorably on its gravitational crushing path based on what we
feel as force when we apply force to resistance, and a rate of travel
that exceeds the speed of…?  The speed of light?  Everything is
subject to the speed of light? Where light is another sensory quantity
that encompasses EMR because we see illuminated objects? Note the the
description WE SEE and note the description WE FEEL.

Don’t you think that nuclear forces can respond to excessive pressure.
The extrapolation of what we feel. And is there pressure enough to
cause atomic obliteration? Is there lotsa’ space in atoms. We know
that atoms generate electromagnetism by optimal internal arrangement
in conjunction with external arrangement. We know that such
arrangements cause EM force to extend beyond the confines of the so
ordered atoms. I say that long before a blackhumanfelthole occurs the
nuclear and atomic lines of force will join to counter the measely
human notion of gravitational pressure. A collapse will occur and a
super atom will generate electromagnetism that will arrange control
and attract all atoms, whatever their configuration.  Like normal
electromagnetism this super atom will act on atoms, but unlike the
electromagnetism we encounter this super atom will act on all atoms
and we will call it gravity.
Have a good time.
johnreed