Nominal 9 wrote>
I have nothing to tear away, really.... I don't have any "new"
answers
or theories to propose... It might be easier if "we" figured out
whether gravity is some sort of actual energy force..... what about
asking where gravity "originates" from?

jr writes>
On the one hand this turns out to be a simple and illuminating answer.
On the other hand the origination of anything hardly seems to be an
obtainable answer. There is always another open question behind any
solution.  What we wind up with are perspectives that are less wrong
rather than all encompassing and stone cold correct.
What I meant to say was “are you with me so far” or “do you have any
serious objections or points of absolute disagreement?” It hardly
seems to make sense in continuing if you have a serious objection so
far.
I have already written where gravity originates from. Gravity
originates from our tactile sense. An action is applied and we sense a
“Force”. Our sense of force is in the effort we apply to an outside
action of resistance. We lift a rock. We push a cart. We drag a sled.
In all these actions we can say that we are acting in response to a
“resistance”. We can ask what causes the resistance. If we ask what
causes gravity while we assume that gravity causes the resistance in
cases (the vertical mainly), we are bound to a path we have defined in
our own image.
We are assuming that the force we exert is equal and opposite to a
force the universe exerts on us. We have defined the resistance we
encounter [mg] as equal to the force we exert.
So how is it we are enabled to do this? The answer is demonstrated
with the function of the balance scale. The balance scale isolates the
quantity mass [m] (because the planet attractor does not act on mass
[m]) which does not change with location. The balance scale also
measures what we feel [mg] where [mg] changes with location because
[g] is dependent on location and not dependent on mass [m].
So [m] and [g] are consistent attributes of the universe that we can
quantify in units that match what we feel, or weight [mg].
.is it an "attraction"
jr writes>
We feel resistance. We respond to an attraction. The attraction is not
acting on our weight [mg]. Our weight is a measure of the resistance
we feel. The planet attractor is not acting on what we think we feel.
The planet attractor acts on our atoms. We feel the cumulative
resistance of our acted upon atoms.
generated within the atomic structure of things... drawing everything
together?.... or is it some sort of "repulsion" whereby somehow
things
are pushed toward one another as long as some modicum of gravity is
"there", in the "containment vessel of space"... but once gravity
is ... overpassed... or the gravity field is left behind... then the
"escaped" things just... spin off.... is gravity contained in a
metaphorical "fabric of somehow "full" yet apparently "empty"
space"... or is gravity just contained within the confines  of the
atomic structure of "things", themselves... and once the ties of
attraction are severed.... so long attraction....so long
togetherness...

jr writes>
See my above explanation. Forget a universal cause called gravity.
What you feel is equal and opposite to the force you exert. The
attraction is on atoms to start, which is electromagnetic. When the
number of atoms gets large enough to over power our subjective sense
of Force in units of “gravity”  a collapse to a black hole caused by
our subjective super controller gravity does not occur.
What happens in response to that pressure is a realignment of the
individual atomic electromagnetic fields which realignment results in
a collapse and a super dynamo (super atom) at the cores of planets and
suns that attracts all matter not merely the matter composed of
optimally aligned atoms that we recognize as electromagnetic matter.
Have a good time. johnreed.