Carlos,

    Hi.  I still think we're a little closer  in our thinking than
you, but we may need to agree to disagree on some things.  I was
trying to get at in the previous posting that I'm okay with having 2D
objects exist in an abstract, language type way.  All I was saying was
that for actual physical, non-abstract, objects, I think these have to
have 3 dimensions.  In the physical sense, if an object really had one
of its dimensions be zero, not just approaching zero, but zero itself,
I think that object wouldn't be there just by the definition of zero,
at least in a physical sense.  This is one of the reasons I get
frustrated with physicists who speak of some particles as  being point
particles with no actual size.  If a physical particle has zero size,
it's not there.  From what I can see, I think physicists are a little
loose and careless with their language and reasoning sometimes.  I
think you kind of pointed this out with the Hawking quote, too.

    On the code idea, I'm fine with this being 2D in an abstract
sense, but in a physical sense, the code is a set of concepts and
meanings in the mind, and the mind, or brain, exists, which means it
has 3 dimensions, at least in a physical sense.  But, I'll accept your
point that in an abstract way, the code is 2D.

    Even if we disagree, what I think is even more important is how we
build on our respective philosophical models and use them to do things
like transition into science/physics and computing.

    You're one of the few who actually read, thought about and
understood the model I'd proposed at the website, so I really
appreciate that and your feedback even if we disagree a little!
Thanks!  The world needs more serious, rational thinkers!

Roger