Do Physical forces and processes promote "order"  which is per se
"intellectual"... therefore... chance favors greater and greater
"intellectual" organization.... therefore...humans ...?

In any "closed system"... chance is itself STATISTICALLY "limited" to the
.... possible... the impossible is and always will be impossible.... in a
closed system....

"To infinity and beyond".... (Buzz Lightyear)