According to Harold Morowitz
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harold_J._Morowitz

a structure of single cell has 10^12 bit of  information
But cells are not  in the one and same state, they are different
then another cell has another 10^12 bit of information . .  .
==.
The estimate for human cells in the human body is about 10^14.
 The number of cells in the body is constantly changing,
as cells die or are destroyed and new ones are formed.
It means that bits information  also constantly changing.
Can this unity between information and cells be chaotic ?
No, the process of creation living beings cannot be chaotic
 or by chance.This process we are called: ‘self organizing‘.
==.
About ‘self organizing‘ .

It is amazing to me, that some can use the term "self organizing"
without shame, to describe mindless objects, in arguments that
 claim that the universe lacks both mind and self.

There just appears to be these massive blank spots
 in the thinking of those who wish to see this universe
as containing nothing but mindless objects, denying the existence
of self, while at the same time describing evolution as self.

It is an inversion of reality, they describe and not reality.
They would contend that the stone blocks of the pyramid,
self organized themselves into a complexity that exceeded
the complexity of the blocks themselves.

I am sorry, reality really does not work upside down
and backwards, even imagining it does, requires self-deception.

/  By  Da Blob  /