AS to the legal issues.....the gags stop there... the characters are
serious tyrants in positions of authority, corrupt, to say the least.
The officials and judges spoken of with their "ersatz" sovereign
"immunity" make fascists and Nazis look like "siblings" in abuse and
sadism... regardless of their color or ethnicity, most if not all are
complete shits....arrogant, pompous and... prepotent... if you know
that word, in the "romance language" sense.... not fit to serve....