but someone always gets 'first use' of such money (known as the cantillon
effect) and thus to hand on to it - thus shifting the proportion of it
held by certain groups and allowing those with it to create economic
rents.  Currently this is a war of the rich on the poor - but soon
shooting wars may escalate - Africa - China/Korea/Japan - India/
Pakistan - Iran - assuming we are as technologically advanced as we
think. / Archytas

I see that (what you say).... but there are (apparently) two parts to it,
as your separation into two sentences/passages recognizes....I ask you to
consider and speak to the distinction between Domestic "in-country" effects
or likely outcomes as distinguished from "inter-national" or
"between-country" effects or likely outcomes.

The "Domestic" results....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cantillon...Cantillon effect (new and
interesting lead, by the way, for me) would seem to say that the
"creation"and distribution of such money by the central banks, as is now
the case, benefits the "first use"  "entrepreneur" recipients who get to,
as you say, create and profit from "economic rents"  from it before passing
it on.....These "first use" "entrepreneurs" are, of course, advantaged  by
this as distinguished from the "second use" fixed income wage earners.....
"Cantillon divided society into two principal classes—fixed income
wage-earners and non-fixed income
earners.[84]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cantillon#cite_note-84>Entrepreneurs,
 according to Cantillon, are non-fixed income earners who pay
known costs of production but earn uncertain
incomes,[85]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cantillon#cite_note-85>due to
the speculative nature of pandering to an unknown demand for their
product." ... Maybe I take some
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_Cantillon#cite_note-86>liberties and
jump to my own (non-Cantillon warranted) overarching conclusions in
this.... but my point is that the central banks, themselves, "cause" their
own problems by allowing their "created money" to be "first-used" in an
"entrepreneurial" way? By directing their "created money" to "fixed-income
wage earning'" endeavors, instead... the central banks would (seemingly, to
me) directly benefit their national economies... and also greatly diminish
"money-value fluctuation"..... This isn't anything unheard of.....the
Savings and Loan banks here in the U.S. went through this in the 1980s and
now have to abide by standards regarding how they "spend" the monies they
receive from the federal government....The Wall Street  "commercial" banks
and firms could easily be "regulated" in this manner, also, I'd
think....Anyway.... my bigger "societal" point is.... will internal
domestic politics allow for greater economic pain for the fixed-wage
earners in order to continue the increased and increasing wealth
accumulation on the part of the entrepreneurs......?..... It shouldn't, I'd
think.... speaking in a common-sense sort of way.

Internationally, the same dynamic ... rich country vs. poor country comes
into play.....I ask whether the rich countries should behave in an
"exploitative-entrepreneurial" manner, economically toward the poor
countries or whether the rich countries should try to raise the poor
countries to an equal  level of economic development as themselves....
generally stated.....?