Most gardening books in England are fairly hopeless for someone on the
Northwest - here the environment is mostly rain and questions on how
to keep most of it off one's crop are rarely addressed - one finds a
flood of recommendations on water preservation.  Even the photon
leaving a particle leaves us with questions on how it 'achieves' light
speed in what we mistakenly regard as nothing.  Physics enters a form
of relableism here, collating evidence of the very small with that
from the cosmos.