Re Putnam....
I'm agnostic when it comes to matters of "religion", Gods or (as a
nominalist) much of anything actually Universal, especially in the
intellectual or intelligence plane....
But "agnostic" means.... I don't know......
I have been known to wager on catching striper bass.... and known to
anticipate asteroid strikes.... (HAR)