Enormous political import... and such.....here's a link to some more
skulduggery in the U.S. financial system....
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2013-03-17/sac-s-plotkin-said-to-have-been-tipped-by-analyst.html
The more of these "criminals" they catch and put away, the better, I
think....
Also heard a breaking story about a run on Cyprus Banks....
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/03/18/us-cyprus-parliament-idUSBRE92G03I20130318
Taxing bank accounts..... I mean... it isn't all that novel, is it
Archytas?... happens all the time in the U.S., right?.... maybe you can
explain the actual issue....was a time when folks put their money in
Switzerland to evade taxes, but I thought those days were over for the
"Euro-zone"... due to new regulations... maybe not?