From: c.d.gu...@comcast.net <c.d.gu...@comcast.net>
Subject: [ercoupe-flyin] florida retirement? [1 Attachment]
To: "ercoupe Ercoupe Flying" <ercoupe-flyin@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Friday, August 20, 2010, 1:57 PM

[Attachment(s) from c.d.gu...@comcast.net included below]

Friends,
We playing with the idea of moving to Florida for retirement, within a 60
minute drive to the Gulf side.  Of course, a nice grass airstrip in the
vicinity would be nice too. We don't know all the pros and cons of such a move,
but let's start with a hangared home for the Ercoupe first and a house budget
of $150,000.
Darick and Donna