Wait - consider Arkansas, the natural state! Low taxes, great scenery, hunting,
fishing and nice folks. And what's this about the people in Florida speaking
English? That didn't seem to be the case when I was in Miami Beach. My hangar
is $139 at Batesville, with two runways, and my house is out on 52 acres of
Ozarks. No sand, but lots if sun.

Larry Snyder