Hi Piotr,

I checked your ttb integration and it looks very nice!

I had one problem: after terminating the trace, it wasn't opened
automatically in the viewer. I could open it from the trace browser,
but it's not obvious how to do that (it's not mentioned in the docs).

Otherwise, I only have some observations:

* If you can add some info on what "add erlide nodes" in the "Nodes"
tab means, that would be great. (as a tooltip in the first hand, then
maybe even in the docs)

* In the tracing view, maybe the console and the tracing panel should
not be shown in the same area. Maybe the console could be shown
directly under the editor (in the same area)? Just a suggestion, it's
difficult to find a way that works on all monitor sizes...

* I'm not sure if the trace data should be saved in the workspace,
along the projects. Are the trace files viewable with the regular et
viewer? If yes, then it should be configurable where they are placed.
The default location could be in a folder in the user's home
directory, suitably named.

* It should also be possible to delete some of the traces in the
browser, not only all of them.

----

I would also like to make some changes in the repository structure
(not right away, but some time in the future), to separate the erlide,
wrangler and ttb projects. They are getting many of them and it's not
easy to keep track of them. This might create some extra work for you
and György, so I won't do it until I'm very sure about it.

best regards,
Vlad