I'm inclination is say that we should explicitly specify for each [[Class]]
value used in the specification only and exactly the invariants that something
in the specification actually depends upon. Anything else seems to be outside
the scope of the specification and there is no good way so select which of the
Section 15 characteristics do or don't need to be specified.

Other than toString I  believe that the only directly user observable use of
[[Class]] is the new Array.isArray function. The main use case for this was
Doug's JSON libraries that needed to determine which objects should be output
using array literal notation.  We now have enough reflection support that he
could write any sort of Array litmus test that he thought was appropriate (for
example, length property value == largest numeric property name + 1).  Given
that, maybe we don't really need Array.isArrary which would probably simply the
what does [[Class]]=="Array" mean discussion.

Allen