While I'm at it (and feel free to direct me to the archives if this has
already been discussed):

Say I'm developing a library, and I have two files with one module per file,
like this:

/project
    a.js
    b.js

How would I bring "b" into "a"?  Like this?

// a.js
module a
{
    module b = "b.js";
}

Or would I use "import" like the file system
modules<http://wiki.ecmascript.org/doku.php?id=strawman:simple_modules_examples#filesystem_modules_for_offline_es>example?

Thanks again.