Weak Maps seems to have superseded ephemeron tables.

They are non-enumerable, does this also exclude any call that gives you an array of the current keys?

If this is the case then it excludes the primary use case we have in node for ephemeron tables.

I can understand why you might want to limit enumerability because a gc could mutate the map during enumeration but I desperately hope there is still a way to get the current list of keys and inspect the values provided that you guard against the key going away.

-Mikeal