I saw a reference to it being modified to take an array(-like?) as a parameter.
 While I can see an argument in favour of a single array argument I can also
see using a set of parameters that initially populate the set.  We just
shouldn't allow both (and introduce another version of the horror that is the
Array constructor).

With the existence of the spread operator I think that there's a good argument
in favour of the multiple parameters approach.

--Oliver