Hi Jason, it's awesome to see concrete data like this, even with all the
salt grains. In TC39 discussions we often discuss questions like this, that
should be informed by data, and proceed by intuition and guesswork instead,
which is more like salt with a few grains of non-salt ;).

Seriously, I'm very glad to see this. I hope we all take it as a precedent.
Thanks.

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 7:25 AM, Jason Orendorff
<jason.orendo...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I wrote a script to look into how the set() constructor is used in
> Python. Take these numbers with a grain of salt, of course.
>
> https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Jorend/Python_set_usage

    Cheers,
    --MarkM