On 14 December 2012 16:54, Mark Miller <erig...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Regarding what Andreas said and what Alex +1ed, we already have precedent.
> We already argued through this precedent in committee and agreed. I like
> David's suggestion about how to organize these tests.

Hm, unless you are talking about intl402, I wasn't aware of that.
What's the precedent?

If the non ES tests are separated properly then it's probably less of
an issue, though I still prefer that such tests are under a different
umbrella. Just to make clear that they are not actually testing ES
engines.

That is, I'd much rather have a structure like (modulo details of naming):

estests/
  test262/
    ch*/
  intl402/