Sorry, I didn't get it. Could you show an example of how it's potentially
can be used, I'm curious. If there is no practical need for this -- of
course it matters whether it worth or not.

Since the spec is not approve yet, and particularly that section on assign
and mixin, it's exactly now a good time to (re)consider it. Since if no
mixins will be available for class-syntax (as mentioned by Allen recently),
I at least want to see Object.mixin(...) accepting several arguments in
order to pass to a class' extends expression.

Dmitry