Dmitry I agree there's no need to underline fancy methods but you know an
API is also good when you can do almost everything you want with few extra
steps, right?

My example was poor too so I'll try to better explain my point of view,
unaware of decisions made here or in some TC39 meeting I have not followed.

A signature with multiple arguments is trapped forever because nothing else
can be reasonably added after so it's everything but future proof and you
have to be extra careful "these days" with things that make anything more
useful impossible to implement if not creating a new method.

I give you `Object.defineProperty` as example which has a multiple
counterpart as `Object.defineProperties`

In a better future, both might accept a third argument with defaults for
properties descriptors so that same API can accept values, as example,
instead of descriptors only (specially in the second case)

You think no? Well, it's OK, we can discuss about that ... but if
`Object.defineProperty` would have accepted the target object, one or more
properties as key names and one or more related descriptors per each key,
the discussion would never exist and even if useful the method won't be
mutated in something else anymore.

I believe the direction is named arguments, in terms of object properties,
against ordered properties, where the distinction could be in terms of
different objects as parameters, instead of different sequence of
arguments, which is more limited.

For consistency, I would prefere a single model and if this is one target,
and one property parameter, as preferred choice, rather than one target,
and who knows how many parameters after.

Last, but not least, I am simply speaking out my mind against your
arguments but I've no idea if anything I've said has a concrete coutnerpart
in TC39 take on this so ... just in case you would like to revisit your
point of view or consider some extra reason to prefer a prefixed amount of
well known, and more powerful, arguments.

Sorry for any confusion on my personal thoughts over this matter.

Regards