Sorry but

`class B extends Object.mixing(Mixin1, Mixin2, Mixin3...)`

does not make sense to me ... would you mind explaining that ?

I am curious about this "need to have more args there" since nowadays there
are many ways to simulate that and `String.fromCharCode`, as example,
demonstrated already that "unlimited number of args" is a lost for everyone
(reaching platform limit in terms of integers, memory, etc, at once)