Dominic, those are some of the my notes, which by no means cover all the
discussion around this topic. @ericf will be posting the full detailed
explanation of the stuff we covered.

This is definitely an area that we should continue discussing, especially
the API of the "module meta" object, and how to access it from within the
module body. I can tell that @wycats and @ericf are opposed to any magic
surrounding the module execution (a la nodejs). In the other hand,
`System.currentModule` is probably a bad idea because you don't know which
loader was used to load the module (remember that you can use a custom
loader for that).

As for the "execution context", the gist mutated multiple times (the
original question was about the specs, and the lack of clarity about the
evaluation of the module), and we ended up looking into the details of how
to access the module meta and loader. Again, this is by no means a doc to
reference.

/caridy