Pirouette also has many exports per module for its bindings:

E.g.
https://github.com/toshok/pirouette/blob/master/bindings/uikit.js.

I use both import-{}-from (with many imported bindings) and module-from forms,
tending toward the former in framework code and the latter in application code.

The fact that the both forms can be accommodated from a single export form is
the key for me.

-c