I work on Traceur's loader and participate in the loader discussions on
es-discuss. I find the lack of engagement by the developers of the loader
disheartening. The long, painful, sometimes contentious discussions about
classes yielded an outstanding design that works well. Is the loader on
track for similar success? We have no idea.

jjb