Hi James,

As you point out, exception swallowing is a problem for promises in
general.  The best way to approach the issue as it applies to async/await
is to just solve it for promises.  The current direction JS engines are
taking is to log unhandled rejections in one way or another.  I would keep
an eye on those developments.