For the sake of keeping our discussions clear, could we all please refrain
from flooding the entire mailing list's inbox with these unsubstantial "+1" or
"-1" emails if they contain no meaningful contribution to the conversation?

If you want to make a point, make your point. If not, don't.

Much obliged!