The more I read this proposal, the more I feel the ideal solution is a
preceding 'wildcard' character, to stand-in for a generic argument. If it
wasn't in (widespread!) use, I'd suggest an underscore: ```const f = _.prop
```

Since it is, though, we need another one. How about a double-colon, seeing
as it can represent property access on other languages? ```const f = ::prop
```, ```const g = ::[compProp] ```, ```const h =  ::?optProp ```