On 09/03/2008, Brendan Eich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> FYI, this property is named lineNumber in SpiderMonkey -- consonant
>  with fileName, if a bit verbose to match.

I remember writing an error handler that provided cross browser
as-much-information-as-the-browser-provides data about errors. (The
code is sadly gone together with the domain I used it on, however, so
I can't look it up.)

I recall there was some engine that used the name lineNo for that
(together with a property for getting the column number I think,
though I can't recall the name). There was also some engine using the
name source for the file name.
--
David "liorean" Andersson