Brendan Eich wrote:
> If we end up making all namespaced properties non-enumerable, then we
> may want a property iterator that returns the names of all properties
> in a given object. Even if this is not in the standard, it's likely
> to be an extension. Or it could be added in the future.

Absolutely. In fact, I thought there was already an iterator that yields
all properties regardless of enumerability, just that this iterator
would not be the default iterator for objects. If it's not in ES4, it
should definitely be there because it's essential for those that want to
customize enumerability.

> The question of whether ES3+4 mixtures might not want enumerable ES3
> properties to appear to be in a predefined-in-ES4 namespace seems to
> me worth considering, at the limit as a future-proofing step.

What do you mean by ES3+4 mixture - how would you tell that one part is
ES3 and another part ES4, or how a program is pure ES4?

-Yuh-Ruey Chen