Sorry for the delay.  I was traveling and did not have access to the
hardware temporarily.  I would like to be able to go to the
North American EtherCAT Plug Fest  if I can get the Yaskawa Servo Drive
to function.

EtherCAT: 1 master waiting for devices.
ec_r8169 Gigabit Ethernet driver 2.3LK-NAPI loaded
r...@10.34.9.210:/opt/etherlab.2/bin# EtherCAT 0: Link state changed to
UP.
EtherCAT 0: 1 slave(s) responding.
EtherCAT 0: Scanning bus.
EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Error on last command while reading from SII word
0x0080.
EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Failed to determine SII content size: Reading word
offset 0.
EtherCAT 0: Bus scanning completed in 18 ms.

r...@10.34.9.210:/opt/etherlab.2/bin# dmesg
EtherCAT 0: Link state changed to UP.
EtherCAT 0: 1 slave(s) responding.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0-0: Init FSM.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0: Sending broadcast-write to measure transmission
delays.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0: 1 slaves responded to delay measuring.
EtherCAT 0: Scanning bus.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0-0: Slave has the System Time register.
EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Error on last command while reading from SII word
0x0080.
EtherCAT ERROR 0-0: Failed to determine SII content size: Reading word
offset 0.
EtherCAT 0: Bus scanning completed in 18 ms.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0: Writing system time offsets...
EtherCAT DEBUG 0: No app_time received up to now.
EtherCAT DEBUG 0-0: Ready for requests.