From: Dave Page <dave.p...@gleeble.com<mailto:dave.p...@gleeble.com>>
Date: Wednesday, April 9, 2014 2:45 PM
To: Etherlab Users
<etherlab-users@etherlab.org<mailto:etherlab-users@etherlab.org>>
Subject: Re: [etherlab-users] Domain offset overlap

    In order to reduce process data size, TwinCAT overlaps the RxPDO and TxPDO
for each module, then uses the LRW command to effect the transfer. So, I
believe what you're seeing is normal.

        Best regards - Dave Page

On 09-Apr-14 15:41,
etherlab-users-requ...@etherlab.org<mailto:etherlab-users-requ...@etherlab.org>

Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:41:29 +0000
From: Steve Hartmann <shartm...@militho.com><mailto:shartm...@militho.com>
To: Etherlab Users
<etherlab-users@etherlab.org><mailto:etherlab-users@etherlab.org>
Subject: [etherlab-users] Domain offset overlap

Hi all,

I have written some code to parse the generated XML file from "ethercat xml"
and use that to configure the ethercat stack.  The problem I am having is the
output from ecrt_slave_config_ret_pdo_entry produces overlapped offsets.  I
also tried using ecrt_slave_config_reg_pdo_entry_pos with the same results.
This is a very simple test rig that has one each of DO, DI, AO, and AI slices -
all beckhoff.  I have attached a file which includes the generated XML file,
the code in question, and the log output.  Does anyone know what I am doing
wrong?

Best regards,

Steven Hartmann