In order to reduce process data size, TwinCAT overlaps the RxPDO and TxPDO for each module, then uses the LRW command to effect the transfer. So, I believe what you're seeing is normal.

        Best regards - Dave Page

On 09-Apr-14 15:41, etherlab-users-requ...@etherlab.org wrote:
Message: 1
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2014 19:41:29 +0000
From: Steve Hartmann<shartm...@militho.com>
To: Etherlab Users<etherlab-users@etherlab.org>
Subject: [etherlab-users] Domain offset overlap

Hi all,

I have written some code to parse the generated XML file from "ethercat xml"
and use that to configure the ethercat stack.  The problem I am having is the output from
ecrt_slave_config_ret_pdo_entry produces overlapped offsets.  I also tried using
ecrt_slave_config_reg_pdo_entry_pos with the same results.  This is a very simple test
rig that has one each of DO, DI, AO, and AI slices - all beckhoff.  I have attached a
file which includes the generated XML file, the code in question, and the log output.
Does anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Best regards,

Steven Hartmann