Hi Philippe,

not sure about the ecrt_slave_config_dc function, but you could always
do things like this 'manually' by using the
ecrt_slave_config_create_reg_request and the functions for direct
register access if it doesn't do what you want. It's stated that it's
for debugging and monitoring only though, but some features are simply
not supported by the user library. In our case we successfully used it
to configure single shot sync pulses which requires access to the start
time register each time a sync pulse should be generated.

Best regards,

Christoph