Probably a crew can be assembled to run an installfest with
anarchic individual interaction. (Installfest seems to be the most
successful thing we do). Probably we'd also find a few more for audience.
        Or somebody could stop by and give a stand up lecture and Q&A
session.
        What's scheduling look like? We work a variety of jobs on various
schedules, whatever some or one of us can do will depend on this.

--
Ed Craig         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi            Linux           FreeBSD