From: Mark P Williams [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 6:25 AM
To: Eugene Linux Users List
Subject: LCC 140 class

I'm teaching an "Operating Environments" class at LCC. Nice idea: teach
beginning CS majors how to operating in WinDOS, Mac and Linux.

Problem is that most people who teach the class do maybe one class period
toward the end of the semester in a shell window and say "There, you've
seen Linux."

I'm wondering if there is someone who would be willing to show off what
Linux can do at LCC--maybe in about a month? I'd arrange place & audience,
will be happy to help with shlepping, buy lunch, etc.

thanks