Well, Larry did mention he'd found the mailman admindb pages a
little user-hostile when accessed through lynx. I, of course, pooh-poohed
that notion, no proble here, nosirree, not a chance.
        Looks as though I managed to spread klez (or something like it)
out there, judging by feedback to lane-greens-administrator. Hope nobody
actually applied it.

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Mike O wrote:

> Was that an HTML message? Was there an attachment? I
> got it in my "Bulk Mail" box. Rather lacking in
> substance. Quite amusing though. Funny thing is I
> installed my XP patch before XP came out. It all
> started with RedHat.
>

> --- Linux Rocks ! <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > I dont know how that one made it through, but if you
> > think this person is
> > trying to help you... we can help you install linux
> > after you wreck your
> > computer!
> >
> > Jamie

Ed Craig                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Taxi (I need an income)                 GNU/Linux (I can afford a Free OS)
Think this through with me, let me know your mind...    Hunter/Garcia