On Fri, 6 Sep 2002 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 06, 2002 at 07:34:05PM -0700, Edward Craig wrote:
>
> >     Well, Larry did mention he'd found the mailman admindb pages a
> > little user-hostile when accessed through lynx. I, of course, pooh-poohed
> > that notion, no proble here, nosirree, not a chance.
> >     Looks as though I managed to spread klez (or something like it)
> > out there, judging by feedback to lane-greens-administrator. Hope nobody
> > actually applied it.
>
> So, I didn't know you used Outlook....

He didn't, he just approved a post, which obviously got nailed by the spam
filter 'cuz I never saw it, just the after effects...

Just remember when using admindb from lynx 'discard' is always the last of
the four checkboxes

And anyone who sends a message of greater than 40kb in length to a LIST
deserves whatever lartage they get (automated or not)

--
http://www.efn.org/~laprice        ( Community, Cooperation, Consensus
http://www.opn.org                 ( Openness to serendipity, make mistakes