It's a heartbreaker.

Why ARE we so violent? The movie makes funny but brutal points:

It isn't the availability of Guns...Canada's pistol per cap is par with ours.

It isn't the bloodthirsty heritage...look at Germany and Japan.

It isn't the violent Movies and Video Games...look at Japan.

It isn't an influx of "Foreigners" or the presence of Multiple-cultures...look at Canada and England.

It isn't a Criminal/Mongrel past...look at Australia.

It isn't Mindless Machismo...look at Australia.

What IS different is a TV Media that always portrays Foreign and Internal Conflicts in terms of Lurid Fear Causing Sensationalism...and represents the answer to every conflict as being Brute Force: Bombs or Cops.

A really good film. And I'll never laugh at Charlton Heston again, he is so obviously quasi-senile he hasn't had a new thought since 1971. He is a Puppet fro the Internal-External Multi-National Guns Trade.

Leo (aka Hal) www.madimi.com