On Mon, Dec 23, 2002 at 11:48:47AM -0800, Horst wrote:
> Recently, there has been some interest among Eug-LUG'ers in movies shown
> at local theaters -- I like to point at "Bowling for Columbine", directed
> by Michael Moore, showing at the Bijou
>       http://www.bijou-cinemas.com    # 4:45, 7:05 & 9:25pm
>
> I have enjoyed Moore's documentaries since "Roger & Me".
> The subject of the film is certainly real.
> If that isn't enough, the film was also invited to the 2002 Cannes Film
> Festival, and received a special award.
>
> I will see it tonight (Mon) at the 7:05pm show, and talking about it
> afterwards at the High Street Cafe.

I am certainly interested in seeing this at some point.  Larry saw it
recently and concluded that it was a very good film, though difficult to
watch in some places.

Not sure if I'll have time to do it tonight, though.

--
Joseph Carter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                   No conceit in my family

RFC 882 put the dot in .com, not Sun Microsystems
        -- Seen on Slashdot