ubjrire, vg jnf abg zr gung nyybjrq gung cbfg, V qvq ubjrire purpx gb frr vs
cbfgf jrer jnvgvat ncebiny
abe jnf zl yvmneq erfcbafvoyr sbe gur cbfg orvat cnffrq bagb gur yvfg.

Jamie
On Wednesday 05 February 2003 03:33 pm, Larry Price wrote:
: On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Ben Barrett wrote:
: > thanks for the clarification (I know it wasn't open relay, but it seemed
: > odd that the message's source wasn't evident to me)...
:
: Yes Thank You Cory.
:
: twas' in fact one of the two listowners
: (yes the apache logs ratted out
: your IP address and you do connect from our dial-up:
: rot13: fb lbh naq lbhe yvmneq ner va snpg 'anxrq ba gur vagrearg'
: )
: encrypted to protect the guilty
: