Cory Petkovsek wrote:

> Crystal Acrylic Case+500W Dual Fan P.S+4 Fans
>
> $150, 12 avail, buy it now.

Ah, cases.  Very personal, very subjective.

Here's an interesting collection of idiosyncratic homemade cases, all
based on Mini-ITX motherboards.  I especially like The Clock and The
ToAsTOr.

        http://www.mini-itx.com/projects.asp

Meanwhile, Mr. O and Co. graciously built me a new system inside an
Antec Sonata two weeks ago.  I like it a lot, though it looks like it
wasn't the easiest case Mr. O has ever populated.  Its claim to fame
is low noise.  I'll find out when I get home how quiet it really is,
because I can't hear it at all here in TiVo's noisy office.

        http://www.antec-inc.com/pro_details_enclosure.php?ProdID=15138
        http://www.google.com/search?q=antec+sonata+review

kbobsoft software consulting
http://kbobsoft.com                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]