Case and 500W power supply for $150? Nah, a good 500W power
supply by itself is $100. You'd probably just want to toss the
power supply it comes with. Acrylic isn't really that bad of a
material. It's quite durable but it does scratch easily. The
advantages over glass are impact resistance of course and weight
savings if you really want a clear case. EMF really isn't that
bothersome when considering all the other devices in your home.
I've run a motherboard and P4 on an open bench for a couple
months before. Nothing wrong with me now is there? Don't answer
that. :)

Mr O.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2733756163&category=31507