I say screw certification, who needs it? Those classes
should be for people who want to learn and if they want to
get "certified" they could do it later out of their
own pocket. I've always kind of scoffed at there being a red hat
"certification". All that stuff is run (or was) by collective
technologies anyhow, so it should have been called coll-tech
certification, or something else...but that company doesn't even
take that crap too seriously, according to a friend of mine who
works there. it smacks of a windows mentality to me