So today I decided I wanted to try FreeBSD (time to tinker...). My first stop is to
try to get it from linuxiso.org, but they appear to be down :(. Then I remember that
TimH had it on the bendug ftp server. The only problem is the FreeBSD files are not
world readable.  ( TimH - You about? ) So now that my first two choices are
unavailable to me, does anybody know a fast FreeBSD mirror?

Garl
Garl R. Grigsby
Senior Customer Applications Engineer - I-DEAS CAE & FEMAP Support
EDS PLM Solutions                                 Phone: (800) 955-0000
Global Technical Access Center                      FAX: (541) 342-8277
1750 Willow Creek Circle               Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Eugene, OR 97402                  Internet: http://support.plms-eds.com