I bought a box set about 2 years ago. If you are going to be at Powells Technical Books tonight, I can bring it there.

Rodney
Hillsboro, OR

At 01:03 PM 6/11/2003 -0700, you wrote:
Just grabbing the first one should be fine.  I think the other 2 are
either source files or extra binary packages, which you can get over the
net after you install the base system.