It's not that Fry's is expensive, it's that what they do have
that's actually good is sold for full retail. Customer service
can go in the hands of "why did you even buy the piece of crap
in the first place?" Anytime you see one of those shiny
CPU/motherboard deals for $100 or something it's usually about
the cost of the CPU plus a motherboard for less than $20. Would
you really expect it to last? Generally speaking, the better
products (Antec cases, Intel & Asus boards, etc..) are usually
just marked standard retail pricing. If everyone shopped online
then the local economy suffers. There is no way I could earn a
paycheck off of just sales when everyone wants a bargain.
You want the cheapest? Happy shopping. You want the best? Talk
to me.

Mr O.

http://www.google.com/search?q=fry%27s+electronics+customer+service