I have media and packaging materials and may even be able to get decent labels
made, I have one host that's capable of burning CD's at speed and recent iso's of
lnx-bbc 2.1, knoppix, freebsd 5.0, and gentoo live-ppc

Tonight's clinic will probably be a burn-fest so come on down and bring your burner,
if you do not have iso's they can be provided, media will be available,
packaging materiel will be available,

tech support for cd_burning under Linux/*bsd and OSX will be available.

Pizza is a p(ossi|oba)bility ( contact me for syndication details )

As usual the location is 43 W. Broadway (EFN galactic HQ)
and the temporal coordinate span is 6:30 PM (PDT) to whenever.